Can you upload your Dog photos on the app and just get on to finding a dog trainer in a snap of your fingers? Actually, you can. There are some really cool apps and portals that let you do just that and that. Leash pros has an “Explore” page where you can post photos of your Dogs. A explore page with ONLY the best dog related photos and videos posted by you and other Dog lovers like you.
Dog training has grown and evolved over the past few years. There are certain things that can easily be confusing for a dog owner though. They are new to training, and it becomes challenging for them to figure out how to teach their pets new tricks and mannerisms.
We all have questions too when it comes to finding the right dog trainer. And we don’t want our pets to be with a person who is not skilled or trained to handle and care for them. They should be able to understand the psychology of the animal and should come with a clear philosophy of their own as to how they view pets and treat them when they are in need of care and affection.
There are a lot of portals and online facilities that let you just submit your pet photos and find a dog trainer right on the spot. But before you pick them up from a random list on the internet, you need to address these questions:
- What method of training are they going to use on your pet?
- Ask them about their educational background in dog training (and try to assess their general attitude and behavior if possible).
- What is their recent/ continuing education?
- Have they attended practical sessions of any kind to back their claims?
- What equipment do they use?
- Inquire about the quality and kind of follow-up they provide at their training center or clinic.
- They should also be able to provide you with a list of clients as references.
- Do they belong to any professional bodies or associations?
- What are their credentials?
- Do they have any certifications?
- Ask them about the kind of services they provide for pet owners.
- Inquire about any specialized services such as therapy dog training, competitive sports training, etc.
It is only after you have inquired about all these aspects that you should submit your pet photos and try to find a dog trainer.